Mizar unisex technical undershirt
The Mizar long-sleeve shirt, with internal biomechanical exoskeleton, is designed to support the muscles of the upper back, shoulder joints and rotator cuffs, as well as providing extra support for the elbows and arm muscles.
The unique biodynamic design Active Tense design and its special patented ergonomic construction ensure perfect adherence to the body by adapting to its natural movements. The special construction with differentiated surfaces also allows rapid sweat wicking, together with effective ventilation to keep the body dry and offer maximum comfort.
Ideal for indoor or outdoor sports, when power and muscle stability are the key to performance, such as football, basketball, volleyball, rugby, baseball, running, climbing, skiing and weight lifting.
Ideal for men and women.
- Snug fit for maximum comfort and freedom of movement when playing sports
- Crew neck designed to improve posture and performance
- Postural support exoskeleton
- Targeted support for the muscles of the upper back, shoulder joints and rotator cuffs
- Extra support for elbows and arm muscles
- Internal elastic bands supporting the deltoid, triceps and trapezius
- Reduction of muscle vibration
- Insertion of high-quality elastane fibres to maintain the shape of the garment at all times
- Seamless stretch fabric
- Fabric 91% Polyamide 9% Elastane
|Brand name||3D WEAR|
|Sport||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, Handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Intended use||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, Handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Technical underwear model||ActiveTense|
|Features Underwear||Breathable, Seamless, Performing, Baselayer|
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this item is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.