Active Tense Lite unisex technical undershorts
Thanks to the heat-sealed exoskeleton and differentiated tension points, the Active Tense® Lite pants offer good grip to support the joints and muscles of the thighs and quads, without restricting movement in any way, and guarantee superior performance.
The lightweight and comfortable fabric makes the Active Tense® Lite pants suitable for post-injury or post-performance recovery and to be worn at any time of the day.
Their cut makes them suitable for men and women.
- Snug fit
- Equipped with differentiated tension points and resin exoskeleton
- The resin exoskeleton focuses on the main thigh muscles to improve their functionality
- The internal elastic bands are made to support the quads and flexors and provide significant support to the adductor muscles
- Muscle vibration is significantly reduced
- Composition: 91% POLYAMIDE 9% ELASTANE
|Brand name||3D WEAR|
|Sport||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Intended use||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, Handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Technical underwear model||ActiveTense Lite|
|Features Underwear||Breathable, Seamless, Performing, Baselayer|
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this item is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.