Active Tense Lite children's undershirt
The Active Tense® Lite shirt, with differentiated tension points and resin exoskeleton, has been designed to achieve joint stabilization of the upper body and the reduction of muscle vibration during sports activity.
The distinctive seams are positioned in the areas where the body has less mobility, so as to anchor the garment rather than hinder movement.
Its cut makes it suitable for boys and girls.
- Snug fit
- Crew neck shirt with differentiated tension points and resin exoskeleton
- The resin exoskeleton focuses on the upper part of the body in order to stabilize the shoulders and improve posture
- The internal elastic bands are designed and manufactured to support the deltoid and trapezius
- The different tension points, due to different frictions, have a stabilizing effect on the muscles and joints
- Composition: 91% POLYAMIDE 9% ELASTANE
|Brand name||3D WEAR|
|Sport||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, Handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Intended use||Football, Goalkeepers, Volley, Rugby, Basket, Futsal, Running, Tennis, Padel, Archery, Handball, Golf, Bowls, Fitness and Training|
|Technical underwear model||ActiveTense Lite|
|Features Underwear||Breathable, Seamless, Performing, Baselayer|
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this item is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.