DEXTER - UNISEX JACKET JR
- Sublimated insert
- Full-zip and hood adjustable with strings
- Cuffs and waistband in elasticated ribbing
- Side pockets with zipper
- Stripes in contrast
Availability: In stock
Dexter jacket by Erreà
The Dexter jacket by Erreà is perfect as leisurewear and teamwear. The characteristics of its cut make it ideal for sporty teenagers.
whichever sport you play, you can always wear the Dexter full-zip jacket, perfect for before and after matches, when you're going training or in your free time away from the field.
Without doubt, the key features of this full-length zip, high collar jacket are breathability, thermal insulation, heat retention and freedom of movement.
The inside is soft and delicate on the skin while the outside is extremely sturdy and strong. Full-length front zip, button closure at the neck, elasticated ribbed cuffs and bottom ensure a perfect fit.
Don't forget that Dexter is a garment particularly characterized by its elegance thanks to the front stripe with sublimation printing which gives it a modern look. The application of bands on the chest and sleeves means you can wear your team’s colours with pride.
This is a product which is ideal for anyone seeking a modern and trendy look, characterized by sophisticated details which highlight the overall appearance and style.
Available in various colour schemes, matching insert and coloured bands, they have been designed ad hoc to highlight your club’s colours.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this sports jacket comes with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.
Fit, Benefits and Materials:
- Regular fit for maximum comfort and freedom of movement throughout the day
- Sublimation printed insert, full-length zip, button closure at the neck, elasticated ribbed cuffs and bottom, zip-up side pockets, binding in contrasting colour
- Carbon fabric (65% cotton, 35% polyester) 290 g/m2 and Full (100% polyester) 240 g/m2
To guarantee the highest quality standards of its garments, Erreà scrupulously controls and checks all the fabrics used. The natural cotton fibres, technical fabrics and fleeces retain their original characteristics and comfort over time if treated with the maximum care.
We therefore recommend you read the use, washing and care instructions provided on label.
- Machine washable (max 30°)
- Do not bleach
- Use commercial stain removers (except trichlorethylene)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature with no steam (110°)